Conference hotel and venue–blue
Where to eat
Many Nations Longhouse (Friday lunch)
The Native American Student Union (NASU) will hold a Frybread Taco Sale benefiting the annual Mother’s Day Powwow (cash only).
Camp 13 Beanery
Global Scholars Hall
Cafe Yumm!, 730 E. Broadway
The Original Pancake House, 782 E. Broadway
Trev’s Sports Bar and Grill, 1675 Franklin Blvd.
Track Town Pizza, 1809 Franklin Blvd.
Wild Duck Cafe, 1419 Villard St.
McMenamin’s E. 19th St. Cafe, 1485 E. 19th Ave.
Agate Alley Bistro, 1461 E. 19th Ave.
Glenwood, 1340 Alder St.
Caspian Mediterranean Cafe, 863 E. 13th Ave.
Uniquely Chengdu, 830 E. 13th Ave.
Izakaya Jinsei, 1249 Alder St.
Friday, November 8th:
– Use meters outside Ford Alumni Center ($2.00 per hour. 12 hours max. Limited spots)
– UO parking permits are required in ALL lots on Friday.
– Parking available in the Ford Alumni Center underground garage (Handicap parking is on P2. $2.00 per hour, but after 2 hours, they won’t charge you. Open from 7am-5pm)
Saturday, November 9th:
– Guests may park in the Ford Alumni Center underground garage and Lot 37 (adjacent to the Ford Alumni Center), but will likely be charged a lot more money after 2 p.m. due to basketball events at the adjacent arena beginning at 4 p.m.
– No metered parking on Saturday (meters are shut down for the basketball events)
Lane Transit District (LTD)
The EmX bus stops in front of the Ford Alumni Center (Agate Station). See map for stops. EmX bus runs every 10-15 minutes Friday until 6:30 p.m. Then it runs every 25 minutes until 11:30 p.m. On Saturday the EmX runs every 25 minutes until 11:30 p.m.
Fare: $1.75/single ride; $3.50/day pass
Ride share services
Lyft and Uber operate in Eugene
PeaceHealth bike share program