OHC Event Cosponsorship
The OHC has funds available to support humanities-related public events including lectures, panels, performances, symposia, and conferences being organized by other UO departments.
The Center also has limited funds for bringing to campus visiting distinguished scholars for the purpose of meeting with faculty and/or students in seminars, colloquia, and other non-public events.
To request OHC public program co-sponsorship funds, please send an email to both Paul Peppis (email@example.com) and Jena Turner (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- a brief explanation of why you wish to host the speaker and/or the event;
- the speaker’s affiliation;
- the title, date, time, and place of the talk or event (if known);
- a total estimated budget for the visit;
- the names of any other campus co-sponsors and how much each is contributing; and
- the amount you are requesting from the OHC.